Thursday, July 29, 2010

Friday Pretties!




Garden Pretties
It's that time of year.
Bees on daisies,
(click it to big it! see the fuzzy bee!)
overgrown oregano
& pretty petunias!

Happy Friday Pretties!
Click -> JOYCE for more!

9 amazing people said...:

Rosie said...

Miss you too...
Your flowers are so pretty...and Mr. Bummble is very photogenic...hope all is well my dear...enjoy the sun...love Rosie

It's me said...

Wowwwww lovely pictures !! happy friday pretties darling!!!!!!!..........love Ria.....

birdie blue said...

Your flowers are very pretty indeed. Love the pink one with Mr. Bee.

Have the loveliest of Fridays
~Molly

Gloria said...

Love that bee! Very pretty flowers!! :)
Have a wonderful weekend!
@}~`}~~~ Gloria

Elizabeth said...

Lovely garden pretties!
Elizabeth

I Love Pretty Little Things said...

What pretty Pretties!!! I love that big, fuzzy bee.
Did you know that without bees and worms the earth would come to an end? I just learned how important these two are!

Have a fun-filled weekend,
Joyce

Bring Pretty Back said...

This is my first f
Friday pretties! How fun! What a pretty blog you have!
Kristin

Martina said...

Lovely pictures - flowers and herbs - summer is the best!

Bonnie said...

such gorgeous flowers and luv the fuzzy bee!! :) all my flowers have long since passed away... it's just succulents and rosemary these days for me... wish I had more of a green thumb.

hope you are having a lovely week!!

xoxo,
Bonnie

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com