Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Book, books all kinds of books...

I spent a whole lotta dough @ Cole's yesterday...you just gotta love new books! Here is what I picked up;


~ Eat, Pray, Love...for a lovely contest winner :)
~ Three Cups of Tea...for me
~ Reaching Enlightenment...for me (by the Dalai Lama...shreeeeeeek!)
~ The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest...for me
~ Some Clive Cussler (his fave author) book for Rocketboy
~ Diary of Wimpy Kid for Moo Cow
~ Some pre-teen boy adventure book for Q


I still have to get started on The Shack...as soon as I finish my latest, a Gordon Ramsay autobiography...which is obviously so SO GOOD!

I want to know what are you reading this summer?  Suggestions?

2 amazing people said...:

L&D said...

I just read "Escape" by Carolyn Jessop. OMG. It blew my ever loving mind. I had NO idea what happened in a polygamous cult. Incredible. I devoured the book in 3 days. Couldn't put it down.

I think I'll read Eat.Pray.Love next.
The Shack was super enjoyable too. Made me feel like God was giving me a great big hug the whole time. Warm & fuzzy.

Dawn said...

Escape...hmmm. Is itbased on a True Story at all? I think I have heard of it....sounds so interesting!

Eat Pray Love...DO IT! I'm excited to start The Shack....

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com