Thursday, July 8, 2010

the 0400 rant...

OOOOOH I HATE the middle of the night...I'm awake, my patients are not. My thoughts turn pensive & philosophical. I get all these brilliant ideas to/of & for change (why isn't there a triangle key on this keyboard?)

I still have my blooming headache, not for lack of trying...a co-worker & fellow haver of headaches, gave me a magical mint meltaway headache wafer if you will! Not so magical for me...perhaps I need one of these. 



(cute yes?)

My calendar is illegible...my July has turned into some raving lunacy of busy-ness (don't judge my literary genius, it's 4am) And one of my favourite daytimers was ruined by a water bottle whose lid wasn't screwed on just right...do you have any idea how hard it is to find a cute daytimer in July???

{PS. tonite @ work, i was gifted a wonderful new piece of depression glass! an avocado green bon-bon dish...which seems to match my egg plate! yessssss! pics to come...hugs to Chelsea for the lovely gift, for whittling down the unsuspecting estate sale host to a cool two - fiddy...(you people have NO clue what you are selling do you?????) i may have shrieked, just sayin.}

1 amazing people said...:

Rosie said...

Good morning dear friend,
I'm sure {being in the area of expertise that you are} you have heard of "Amerge"...this, for me, was a life saver. NO SIDE AFFECTS...no drowsy feeling...and I can take it and carry on with my day. The only down side is the price...but if your desperate...{you can buy just one, to see if it will work for you}
There is also an oil that you get from the health food store called Peppermint Halo. You apply it high up, across your forehead, behind your ears, and at the back of your neck.{thus the name halo} It works topically, to trick your brain into thinking about the tingling sensation instead of the excruciating pain your feeling. I use this WITH other meds, until I feel relief.
Oh Dawn, I hope you can shake this nasty headache soon.
...love Rosie...

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com