Sunday, November 15, 2009

what a day for a daydreeeeam

Sunday is upon us. I love these drizzly fall Sundays.

I didn't have anything better to do other than bake, cook and lounge.

Lounging of course, is an all encompassing term for reading, vegging, snoozing, NOT CLEANING, web browsing, munching and tea drinking.

What did I bake today? Chocolate chip cookies, a cake whose icing colour did not turn out (headin to whistler now...), a practice cake...using fondant! Unless it needs more time to set, the fondant is really chewy...not too sure what i think yet...Argh! I have been awarded the duty of my niece's 1st birthday cake. No pressure at all. Practice photos to come...

What did i cook? Lasagna for dinner tonight, mini lasagnas for lunches and one person dinners, home-made split pea & ham soup, my italian chicken dish into individualized portions again...

The boys are home, my gingerbread candle is alight, and all is right with the world.


d. xo

0 amazing people said...:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com