Thursday, November 5, 2009

there is always room for dessert

wind. i love wind. i want my babies home. i want my schmoopy poo home RIGHT MEOW!

somedays, i feel like they are the only ones in the entire world that can hold me up, the only ones at all that i can count on. i was raised as the oldest child in a home with a disabled middle sibling that required alot of attention. and then my pesky baby bro, so i was raised to be VERY independent...the bad news to that, is that sometimes, i feel like i don't need anyone or anything, cuz i can just handle life on my own...cuz i always had to. sometimes being that independent ain't always cool, i have to remember to let ppl in.

these days tho, i feel like i give and give and give, and don't get me wrong, giving can be a very beautiful thing. i love making ppl happy. just don't let people take advantage of your giving nature. it's a terrible realization/feeling. like a kick in the gut.

it's ok. my babies are on their way. my best friend in the whole entire world, the one who doesn't judge, lets me be me, will be here tonight. and then i have all that i need. oh and maybe a cranberry bliss bar too. well.

d.xo

0 amazing people said...:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com