Thursday, November 5, 2009

it's my second fave Police song....

so lonely, so lonely, so lonely, i feel so alone yeah.

aaaw heck, it's not as pitiful as it sounds. i'm just sitting in the back pod. ALONE. c'est tres bizarre. 10 patients. uncool. not hard, not crazy, but odd. first night in 18 shifts that i have worked alone. kinda nice i have to say...goes much quicker this way. although i miss my student. i like her...she is crazy i tell you, bought me all of these gorgeous thank you gifts....however i don't think i like this ward anymore.

you know, in all fairness it's what, 3 days old? but the vision for the unit doesn't really fit me. so i'm going back to cali cali cali...er Baker 2, aka 2 West, where I was born and raised. it's busy there, the kind of busy i need to be at work. and also, they will get to absorb our lost & forgotten neuro patients. i really really enjoyed working neuro. temp full time til end of september of 2010. suits me just fine, and i'm looking fwd to the change.

laaaaaay it on the liiiiiine. i'm listening to rock 101 on the computer here in good old back pod. lay it on the linnnne. don't waste my time.

let's see, what else......OH! got my shot today. you know, THE shot. the RN who "shot" me should be ashamed...poor technique. i'd like to jab her some day :) it's just getting achy now, 5 hours later. oink.

so glad to be off the entire weekend. husband and boys. all weekend. glorious. just glorious.

happy middle of the night.

d. xo

1 amazing people said...:

Randi said...

husband and boys, and buckshee on Friday

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com