Sunday, November 29, 2009

i'll be making a list

So, Santa came by early....this past Friday to be exact.
Santa was OH SO very thoughtful....this is what he brought...Merry Christmas to me!

There I was, plagued with guilt, and my hubby knew it.

He starts his last set of classes in January, I knew he spent FAR too much money on this gift. Simply the wrong time to be spending THAT kind of money on me, totally unnecessary.

So he says, "My love, please don't feel guilty. I wanted to buy you that for Christmas." "and if you want, you can think of it as a thank you for putting up with me being away in Whistler for 2 years."

Naturally, I am completely aghast! A thank you? For putting up with Whistler for 2 years??? Um, I'm sorry, WHAT???!!!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME? 2 years? Well, you better keep those gifts comin' boy! ;)

0 amazing people said...:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com