Friday, October 23, 2009

NOT HAPPY

I'm afraid there will be nothing happy or witty about this post.

You know, I BUST my ass.....nothin. I have been trying and trying and trying to obtain a regular line at work for what seems like forever. And I could kick myself for always for not taking the line offered to me a few months back. It would have been terrible for my family, just terrible but would that have been better than not knowing where the next paycheque comes from???

I know, that's a been drama queen-ish. I'm just pissed off. 2nd in line becomes 2nd in line once again. WTF. I am trying REAAAAAAAAAAALLY hard to see the good in it.

At least this way I don't miss out on anything....such as events with the kids at school, party time...meaning festive things coming up, and i can get down to ~ secret ~ tasks.

On the other hand, with all this nursing uncertainty going on...I'm freaked out & I am mad. I just want a home. a work home. faaaaack.

don't talk to me tonight :(

2 amazing people said...:

Becky said...

Like I listened to the instruction NOT to talk to you...LOL!

Randi said...

2nd in line eventually becomes 1st in line and hopefully the best of the best work home. you will always have a home on my new nesting chair (that I haven't bought yet)

and
I want to talk to you when I get home tonight. be up. *wink*

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com