Wednesday, October 28, 2009

bok bok!

here is my "vegan" cake. which essentially just means eggless. but boy i can sure market the "vegan" bit....for those of you born & bred in the 70's you might recognize the taste of it as chocolate wacky cake. the eggless recipe i used is IDENTICAL to the wacky cake recipe my mother uses, MOIST (whose hated word is that???) and dense, but gooooood.

here is what i don't like, those ugly cake boards. from now on i will buy plain & cover...and my dots are getting better, my writing was...mmmm....not so good, maybe more piping gel??

the reason i made a vegan cake, a gal from our unit is leaving, and i told her i would bring her a cake, she does not eat eggs, et voila! again with my star tip. ohhh faithful friend star tip. Thank you to Masey Moo Cow who looks at me with utter amazement with each new creation, and to Pushpinder, i will miss you immensely!


1 amazing people said...:

Randi said...

oink oink, I want marzipan!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com