Wednesday, October 21, 2009

cake boss


Well, there she is. Cake number 2. Everyone in cake class had to bake and ice the same one.
I admit, it ain't that pretty. There's crumbs, there's blobs, but I do think it looks maybe, sorta, kinda cool...at least my workmates thought so. I mean who doesn't love cake on nightshift?
Next week we learn clowns. Whiiiiich I find creepy. Creepy clown cupcakes. Yikes.
So what else is new? Not much.
Had a lovely weekend away avec le Spruits. Homemade Eggers, venison...teacher teacher teacher!
8 shifts left on my home floor. Sad.
Miss my schmoopy poo. The boys are wonderful. Roy is a pain. But cute.
I don't want to sell the house anymore. So sick of showings etc. Meh.
Buckshee arrives soon! yay!
And I ate icing for breakfast. True Story.

1 amazing people said...:

Randi said...

do I get a Buckshee is moving cake?

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com