Friday, October 9, 2009

a cornucopia of wonderful things

i really don't deserve him.

i spent yesterday on the couch. crampy, sore, you know how it is. i had a little dr appt yesterday. anyway, my sweet loving husband knew this and offered to bring dinner home. and so he should! ;)

so i'm waiting, and waiting, and waiting....and shooting him where r u text messages...hurry up text messages, and truth be told, i was getting a bit irate! honestly, how long does it take to drive home from whistler and pick me up a pita???? HONESTLY????

well. the lions gate bridge was shut down, extra long drive, excuses excuses.

he FINALLY saunters thru the door and get this...

he has been all around abby for the last hour gathering my favorite things;


*stopped by the sushi place for my favorite rolls

*stopped by the vietnamese noodle house for my favorite soup

*stopped by pita pit for my favorite pita

*stopped by the dessert store for my favorite pie & chocolate cake in case i couldn't decide

*stopped by the grocery store for a root beer, a coffee crisp and a microwaveable warming bag
for my tummy.


i still don't even know what to say. i love you my husband.

1 amazing people said...:

Randi said...

you're a lucky woman!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com