Thursday, August 19, 2010

It's the most wonderful time of the year....

Back to School!

I will miss the boys!
Not looking forward to 5 early mornings a week,
but am looking forward to some me time.

Now I just need to get on that back to school shopping...ugh!


I had a Holly Hobbie lunch kit when I was wee...the awesome metal kind.
Wonder where that went....

5 amazing people said...:

Anonymous said...

OMG I had (have) a big Holly Hobbie doll..........

Miss Go Lightly said...

I loved Holly Hobbie! My favorites were the lunch pail and the knee high socks :) Awe, memories!

Gloria said...

I love Holly Hobbie! My oldest daughter bought me an old Holly Hobbie doll a few years ago for my birthday.
Did you know that Holly Hobbie wrote some books about a couple of the most darling little pigs, named Toot & Puddle?! My grand kids love them almost as much as I do!! :)
Hope you are having a wonderful Friday!!
Blessings to you, Gloria @}~`}~~~

L&D said...

I had that exact same lunch kit. WOW!
Speaking of school......doula school, hey? I knew you spoke of doing the RN degree so is that still in the works or are you rethinking?

Dawn said...

Darla! A definate rethink for now on the upgrade...one day maybe. i turned down my seat for the sept intake...i think they thought i was nuts! kind of thinking a different direction...and the age of the boys....super excited for doula school.....

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com