Wednesday, January 20, 2010

the post about nothing.

i have been doing some pondering & wondering:

~who on earth would eat Schezuan KD?
~what on earth are all these social networking sites REALLY for?
~do you think we use our xoxo's a little too liberally?
~why didn't Triumph get more recognition? the band & the car...
~how should i cut my hair tomorrow?

i was supposed to do a night shift tonight but it got cut short by 8 hours. no complaints from me. 4 hours on the floor from hell, my floor, and a quick trip to the gym for a 30 minute cardio session and now, one cupcake, a cup of sweet peas? snow peas? snap peas? later oh and some rice crisps, ( i know, what was the point of the gym) i am sitting here watching PVR'd AI. Hahlariousssssssss. i can safely say it's the most joyous thing i have encountered all day. no wait, i lie. that was the 3rd most joyous. getting to go home early ranks up there. 2nd most joyous was waking up from my FIVE hour nap to find fed-ex had been here with my new yoga mat. most joyous of all was my first born accompanying me to the grocery store. he never wants to come shop. so that was really wonderful...i miss just me & quinn.

wednesday. a bit self indulgent. yoga. houseclean. haircut. mom-stuff. dinner. yoga. bootcamp. chillax & sort some shit out. i'm confused by my family, friends & loved ones.

breathe deeply. i think it will be ok.


love, ROCKETGIRL

1 amazing people said...:

L&D said...

Night shifts make people delusional. Both nurse and patient. I have a love/hate relationship with them. But bed is oooooohhhhhhh so good when you go home. That is until one of your children wakes you up. Sigh.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com