Saturday, January 9, 2010

& it has excedrin written all over it...

So, ( a needle pulling threaaaaaaad)

anyway. i'm hungry. another successful cake delivery for TLC means Big Mac for me???? uh, no.
not without my partner in crime...in the vault. hit it!

been a rough few days. i need two things; a vacation a) with the girls (i will settle for a sleepover or even a trifecta meeting) b) with my husband (to reconnect) and some light & peace...does that make sense? the bumps in the road are difficult

i have that fireflies song stuck in my head, i think normally it would be the kind of song that drives me right up the wall, but the boys LOVE it, and they sing it with such passion that it has quickly become a fave of mine...to the point that when i miss them, i listen to it.

one night shift in T minus 2 hours, then a week off. what am i going to do????

love, ROCKETGIRL

2 amazing people said...:

Randi said...

1. we have a mattress testing date
2. I have your cupcake stuff in the truck
3. trifecta meeting MANDATORY in next two weeks
4. working on the 16th, yea or nei?
5. remember that advice I gave you a long time, the one with the steak? just do it

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com