Wednesday, January 27, 2010

playing with picnik


bored. exhausted. gettin too old for this workin bizness! ;) long days, long recovery. can i just say....why the hell did it take me 6 months to get back to yoga. eff ya! to unison yoga. if you get a chance, go take a class with wendy...just get to yoga. so peaceful & transforming.

my ass is firmly planted on the couch for the night. gots me some AI and.....my Gordon is back! Kitchen Nightmares baybeeee! yeeeah! the boys are safe & sound in their bedroom, the doggy is asleep, the green tea is a'flowin and the hubby is, well, home. and still getting used to that...loving it more & more each day.
tlc is gettin back on the bandwagon here after a much needed break...i'm happy bout that. having said all that, don't think i wouldn't get on a plane ASAP with the Trifecta for a vacay....sigh.

love, ROCKETGIRL xoxo

1 amazing people said...:

Randi said...

someone I'm working with just told me they had to touch your breasts to see if they are real

is this true?

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com