Sunday, September 6, 2009

Weekend Update


Good News! See that? That's a potential new addiction. I would like to thank Mona. I had NEVER heard of this glorious girly company before our trip to Vegas. And now, in my possession...TODAY, is a gorgeous Pandora bracelet. I had a charm bracelet once as a little girl.... See the blue polka dot bead at about, oh...5 o'clock in the photo? I got that one! I also got two gorgeous clips and an OWL charm! I love owls. So wise...whoooooo. Bad News! I am not allowed to wear it until my birthday...c'monnnnnnn December!
I'm on days off. Busy day...coffee...shopping...Besides my new trinket, Quinn got a cell phone. Meh. It's for safety. Can't he just be my baby for a little while longer?
The boys got haircuts! (What? didn't you hear? on the news? hell froze over today!) Mason got a trim. Quinn got a bonafide short hair do! Naturally I love it. Sigh.
The rest of the day was, relaxing, nail painting (Sephora OPI High Maintenance ~xoxo Buckshee) and dinner out @ the OSF. Wine on the couch finishes up my day. 2 thumbs up.
Happy Labour Day!

0 amazing people said...:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com