Sunday, September 27, 2009

something for me

I'm in a REALLY pissy mood these days. I don't have anything nice to say to anyone. Not a thing. To no-one. I pretty much hate everything. Do you know, I have never ever ran my mouth about my ex in public. I'm not about to now....but that COULD have something to do with my mood. And I'm tired of everyone's bloody negativity. It's really not good. For some reason it attaches to me like a magnet. And it grows & festers til it overcomes me. I feel mad and angry and sad. I'm good at building walls around me. It's safer that way. Nobody gets hurt.


On the flip side, I signed up for a beginner, Wilton Level 1 cake decorating class. Why? God only knows. We don't eat cake. Although I think we should.


I could only wish to be this happy right now. I guess I should probably start taking orders. Cakes by Rocketgirl?

0 amazing people said...:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com