Tuesday, September 8, 2009

not even a wave...

Grade 3. Grade 6. How did this happen???

I mean look at them? No nice pants, no collared
shirts. I tried. But apparently it IS cool to wear
baggy jeans and hoodies (as the approx 500 middle school kids wore) And I am unhip. Did I
mention you don't tie up your sk8 shoes either??

So middle school was a madhouse. The nervous hovering 6th grade parents. Present company included...I could hardly tear myself away to get to the elementary school...which was nice. Same parents, (we still hover) same classmates, wonderful teacher. Wonderful little contained
school. Familiar.

Quinn didn't look back. Not once.
Mason gave me a kiss, but was gone in a flash.

Thank gawd it's only a half day. I wonder if they know that I still need them to need me???

0 amazing people said...:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com