Monday, February 1, 2010

angst. if that's how you spell it...

so far so good. this set, dare i say, has been really good. two nights to go. don't groan, don't feel sorry for me. i cannot wait to do two nights back to back. been a while....i miss day sleeping, it's true.

weekend update; the spaghetti lobster was a total & utter hit! he said he was shocked i actually made it, as in took his request seriously. he said i needed to cook it for his father, which is the ultimate compliment, as my dear FIL is the best seafood cook i know. i made a peach cobbler type dessert from bakerella's website for dessert. there was a brief moment of panic when steve inadvertently came into the kitchen and saw the amount of butter i was using...he got over it, and ate it, and loved it.

i learned some new nursing terms this week and have thusly woven them cleverly into my charting. obtund & natal cleft. feel free to use them in your charting. go ahead. on a side note, i bumped into my old manager today who said, "i really miss you" ha!

i have utter fear & panic growing in me tonight. i heard some very distressing news on the weekend about a classmate of q's & more disturbing news today about one of his friends. i feel like i will never be able to protect him & safeguard him. i am so afraid and fearful for him in these formative years. i feel like it's august again....all those panic attacks about middle school.

my best friend, it's his birthday today. i love him with all my heart & soul. he gives me far more than i could ever give him. he does more for the boys & i then i could ever hope to repay him for. does that make sense? sure it does. i love you my steven.

love, ROCKETGIRL xo

0 amazing people said...:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com