Saturday, December 5, 2009

live from abbotsford....

it's saturday night....and i am here @ work.
me sleepy, me tired, me sneezing! oh no! better nip THAT in the bud...

the THPCU christmas party was last night! and OMG! SO FUN!
SUCH a good crew! i had so much fun decorating and setting up!
the party went off without a hitch, just a perfect christmas gathering!
many thanks to you buckshee for opening your lovely home to us all
(i gave my trifecta parts their gifts....FINALLY! oh man i had been so anxious about that! i could hardly keep my mouth shut! one cried, one looked stunned, i just hope they love them...a little special something to show them how much i love them, and i know they would never buy it for themselves....)

tomorrow, i will sleep for a few hours....and i am determined to finish my
christmas shopping. i've made a list, i've checked it twice, should take me no less than 2 hours.
hunny pie handsome hubby got his gift from me the other night....he was itching for something that was on sale....besides, i got my gift early!

baby it's cold outside, bundle up and enjoy your sunday!

d.xo

1 amazing people said...:

Randi said...

IT was a great party, good people. NOT without incident....you have forgotten about the fire, the broken toliet, the brita incident, the martini explosion??? Will make for an AWESOME page for the Christmas album!

I was and am still stunned. I adore you! I love it.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com