Friday, December 17, 2010

days away...


Last week we did our tree, I sat back as usual...and the tree came to life at the hands of the boys.  This year, I have resisted rearranging the decorations when they aren't looking :)  They seem to be improving with age! ;)




Hard to believe that Christmas is mere days away.   I am quite sad to report that I have literally no Christmas Spirit this year.  Been a heckuva year.  But what doesn't kill us will make us stronger...or so "they" say...
Tomorrow we'll try & get our shopping done amidst the holiday chaos...listen to carols...Just glad the boys are done school for a few weeks :)

Are you ready yet???

2 amazing people said...:

KobysCache said...

Tree looks great! When my girls were young all the ornaments were hung at the bottom - just where they could reach. (then I would spread them out a little higher!) Then we bought them their own (shorter) tree to decorate in the basement.
Put your feet up and let them decorate - Christmas is magic for kids. Next letting them bake their own cut out cookies and decorate them... do I hear the smoke detector?

Rosie said...

Greetings Dawn...
Oh dear one I have been MIA for SO long...I think of you OFTEN.
Your Tree is just perfect...I too used to be a re~arranger.We had this "plaster of paris" pink...no wait that is too tame..."FUSIA and LIME green...PICKLE that Lizzy made in kindergarten. This little...HUGE "pretty" weighed a ton, and so we...(NO I) would always say, "strongest branches are in the BACK of the tree.
It finally molded in one of our moves and I would LOVE to have it adorn the FRONT of the tree this year.
Wishing you and those handsome fellows of yours, a very BLESSED Christmas season...love ~C~

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com