Saturday, November 20, 2010

Going Back My Roots

Don't worry, I never lied...I really am a true redhead.

But after many months, many changes,
 many many changes,
I come back to Rocketgirl.
For she is me.

Stay tuned.

 

5 amazing people said...:

Becky said...

O Happy Day!

Rosie said...

Oh Rocketgirl, WELCOME BACK...
I have always felt a kinship to my rocket girl and even when she was not the "button de jour", I just could not remove her from my sidebar...I just linked her to your new site. Well, HAPPY to see that cute girl back...and Yes, this week is really crazy, but as soon as Dec hits I would LOVE a little cuppa...I REALLY miss you...thanks for the visit...love ~C~

Gloria said...

Welcome back!!! :)

I hope you are having a happy weekend!
xoxo Gloria

Rosie said...

Greetings Dawn,
Just dropped by to wish you a restful week dearest...Hoping to have a bit of time after the 6th...do you think you might have time to get together?
Sending you a HUG...love ...Rosie

Rosie said...

It's been a CraZy time, but I now have a free calendar...might you have time for a spot of tea in the near future? B is free on Monday the 13th, would this work for you? Let me know what works for you both...miss you lots and ready to have a bit of girl time....xoxox...Rosie

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com